Saturday, February 1, 2014

have you had your Crossfit today?

How are those New Year's Resolutions coming along???  

Was getting healthy and fit one of them???  
I guarantee you that the on-ramp 5-week intro course 
offered at Crossfit Hickory 
will kick start you in the right direction ...

Obviously, I'm here to rave about Crossfit Hickory 
and the incredible Kent Stamey -
along with his Certified Crossfit Trainers!  

Martha ! WOW
Christine ! BAM
Amy ! BOO-YA
Derek ! SLAMMIN'
Tyler ! AKA Sugar-Bayybee
and coming soon ....
Frankie ! WHAAA?

yeh, I'm getting certified so look out !!  I'm also competing in the 
Crossfit Games Open 2014 
so wish me luck - or come and be one of my Cheerleaders!

Hey, did you know Kent placed 3rd in the Region at Crossfit Games Open 2013 and 70th worldwide?  And he continues to pass on his experience and knowledge to his trainers;  all the better for you!

..... and if you don't want a trainer, no problem!  
Try one of the many Classes available or do the Open Gym!

  
Expansion is underway at Crossfit Hickory!!  

The walls of Jericho are coming down - again! lol 

Come check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment