Wednesday, August 14, 2013

big words like Applied Kinesiology

AK for short ... I just had to get this out there how unbelievable this type of therapy is.  More importantly, how amazing, genius and incredible is David Dauphine ( dauphinechiropractic.com )

I've been to him twice now for my Golfer's Elbow (and no, I don't golf) - but doing hair for 30 years now, I developed this incredible pain in my elbow and forearm; after his assessment, alignment, posture recommendation, etc... - no joke - I have no pain - and it was bad!

They don't call him the 'witch doctor' for nothing!  He is the real deal!  I cannot recommend him enough!  If you have an ailment you've been trying to treat - you gotta give this therapy a try.  It's much more involved than just going to the chiropractor.

The human body is a very complex thing and understanding how one area can affect the other is a huge part of this treatment therapy.

100 kipping pull ups NO problem!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment