Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I am so excited to have 2 things now that he is so passionate about!!

First thing of course is hair!  

Fall / Winter hair that is .... So, for all you light brown and medium brown haired girls, copper was a great accent color over the summer, but now - for those who want to keep the red, its time to take it to more of a mahogany tone, giving it more depth and warmth .... and for darker haired girls that added highlights over the summer, its time to COVER THEM UP!  This will give you a nice contrast ... your stylist should know which color works best for you.

And for all the blondes that must stay blonde all year round, I'm ok with that, but you must add some low-lights (and you know when I say low-lights, I don't mean brown chunks) - I'm talking about some fine weaves of a darker blonde, 2:1, So your hair will still be bright but with more depth and contrast.

One more thing, remember, with the cooler weather you will have fly-aways so make sure you use some post-blow dry cream -- keep the moisture!


Second thing is my newly Co-owned Crossfit Hickory!!

The reason I became a partner in Crossfit Hickory (besides my amazing partners - Amy Christina and Carrie) I know, three girls, what was I thinking :)  its because I truly believe it's the best fitness program out there!  And of course you all know I am a true advocate of proper nutrition - which is a huge part of every fitness program (or should be) - so let US help YOU find your balance between fitness and nutrition!

This is the time right now to begin and get motivated!

Don't wait for another New Year Resolution phase to come and go .... do something now!

We offer a wide variety of classes, one on one training and my favorite, On-Ramp Class!

Crossfit is for everyone!!  Come and see for yourself!!

We are working on getting our new website up and running, but if you have any questions you can call Crossfit Hickory at  828-578-6181 and

you can also call me (OR BRIAN) at 828-304-2415

Peace Love and Fitness to All!!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment